Updated on: Aug 08, 2022
Effective date: Aug 08, 2022
Ispruz app mobile client refers to the mobile client provided by HARVEST INNOVATION TECHNOLOGY LIMITED hereinafter referred to as ispruz or the service provided by us.
1、 Information we may collect
When we provide services, we may collect, store and use the following information related to you. If you do not provide relevant information, you may not be able to register as our user or enjoy some of the services we provide, or you may not be able to achieve the desired effect of the relevant services.
We collect data based on your interactions with us and your choices, including your privacy settings and the products and features you use. The data we collect may include sdk/api/js code version, browser, Internet service provider, IP address, platform, timestamp, application identifier, application version, application distribution channel, independent device identifier, IOS advertising identifier (IDFA), Android advertising master identifier, network card (MAC) address, international mobile device identification code (IMEI), device model, terminal manufacturer, terminal device operating system version Session start / stop time, language location, time zone and network status (WiFi, etc.), hard disk, CPU and battery usage, etc.
2、 Information you provided
Relevant personal information, such as phone number, e-mail, etc., provided to us when you register your account or use our services;
The shared information you provide to others through our services and the information you store when using our services.
You can delete your previously registered account at any time. If you want to delete your account, you can do it by yourself in the following ways:
On my page, click Avatar - account information - delete account - confirm to delete and click delete account to delete the user information on the server.
Delete account is an unrecoverable operation. Please carefully consider the application and carefully read and understand the following contents before applying. If you have any questions, comments and suggestions, you can contact ispruz customer service for consultation, and ispruz will give you necessary assistance.
1. After the account is successfully delete , all the assets, interests, records and other contents under the account (including but not limited to the following contents) will be deemed as your voluntary waiver.
1) All the personal data and historical information of this account can not be retrieved, can not be used and cannot be recovered.
2) All usage records under this account, including but not limited to daily equipment records, weekly equipment report records, equipment settings, purchase records, equipment binding records, and points records, will be cleared, and cannot be used and recovered.
3) The validity period of the members under this account will be cleared and cannot be used and restored;
4) All the resource rights and interests, third-party resources and other contents under the account will be cleared, and cannot be used and recovered.
2. After delete , if you need to continue using the account, you can re-register the account in the login interface. The newly registered account does not retain the original history information.
3. During the delete duration of the account, ispruz has the right to terminate the delete of the account without your consent if the account involves disputes, including but not limited to complaints, reports, litigation, arbitration, investigation by state organs, etc.
4、 We got your information
We may collect the following information when you use the service:
1. Log information refers to the technical information that the system may automatically collect through cookies, web beacons or other means when you use our services, including:
1) Device or software information, such as the configuration information provided by your mobile device, web browser or other programs used to access our services, your IP address, the version and device ID used by the mobile device, and your Mac information; The information you search or browse when using our services, such as the web search terms you use, the URL address of the social media page you visit, and other information and content details you browse or request when using our services;
2) Information about the mobile applications (APPs) and other software you have used, and information about the mobile applications and software you have used;
3) The information (metadata) contained in the content you share through our services, such as the date, time or place of the shared photos or videos taken or uploaded.
2. Location information refers to the information about your location collected when you enable the device location function and use the relevant services provided by US based on location, including:
1) When you use our service through a mobile device with positioning function, you can use Bluetooth function to find nearby beacons devices and associate them;
2) Real time information provided by you or other users containing your geographical location, such as the information of your region contained in the account information provided by you;
3) You can stop the collection of your geographic location information by turning off the positioning function.
4) Our product integrates Youmeng +sdk. Youmeng +sdk needs to collect your device MAC address, unique device ID (imei/android id/idfa/openudid/guid, SIM card IMSI information) to provide statistical analysis services, and calibrate the accuracy of report data through geographical location to provide basic anti cheating ability.
3. Allow the application to obtain camera permission to take photos. The application needs to obtain the pictures in the user's album for uploading avatars, scanning code recognition, etc.
4. Permission to store information: the application needs to obtain permission to read and write device photos and files for firmware OTA services of associated devices
5. Mobile status permission: the application needs to obtain permission to read mobile status data to monitor mobile network status
5、 How we might use information
We may use the information collected in the course of providing services to you for the following purposes:
1) Provide services to you;
2) When we provide services, it is used for authentication, customer service, security prevention, fraud monitoring, archiving and backup to ensure the security of the products and services we provide to you;
3) Help us design new services and improve our existing services;
4) Let us know more about how you access and use our services, so as to respond to your personalized needs, such as language settings, location settings, personalized help services and instructions, or make other responses to you and other users;
5) To provide you with more relevant advertisements to replace the commonly placed advertisements;
6) Software certification or management software upgrade;
7) Let you participate in the survey about our products and services.
6、 The SDK related to the use of user information in our app is listed item by item. The details are as follows:
1) Aurora push:
SDK type: push notification
SDK Description: used to implement message push (or other push) functions
SDK usage business scenario: recommend activities and reminders to users.
Types of personal information collected: device information, geographic location, network information
Device information (imei/mac/android id/idfa/oaid/openudid/guid/sim card IMSI information, etc.): used to identify the unique user and ensure the accurate delivery of message push; Optimize the push channel resources. We will integrate the channel resources of message push according to the activity of different apps on the device to improve the message delivery rate for developers; Provide developers with smart tags and services to display business statistics;
Network information and location information (IP address, WiFi information, base station information and other related information): optimize the network connection request between the SDK and the aurora server to ensure the stability and continuity of the service; Realize the function of area push.
App installation list information: we provide you with an intelligent push function. Through this information, we recommend push content that is more in line with your users' needs and reduce the disturbance of useless push information to your users. You can choose to turn this service on or off.
Purpose / reason: recommend activities and reminders to users.
2) Youmeng SDK:
SDK type: data statistics
SDK Description: provides data statistics, data collection, and data analysis services.
SDK usage scenarios: daily activities and path analysis.
Type of personal information collected: device information (imei/mac/android id/idfa/openudid/guid/sim card imsi/ geographical location, etc.)
User information fields required by SDK: device model, system version number, mobile phone model, release channel, page code data.
Purpose / reason of use: data collection, data analysis and improvement of product experience.
SDK type: authorization authentication
SDK Description: when logging in to your app through Facebook, users can grant permissions to the app so that you can retrieve information or perform operations on Facebook as a user.
SDK usage business scenario: when logging in to your application through Facebook, users can grant permissions to the application so that you can retrieve users' Facebook information.
User information fields required by SDK: user token, Facebook userid.
Purpose / reason: when logging in to the app, use Facebook to log in with one click.
7、 How do you access and control your personal information
We will do everything possible to take appropriate technical means to ensure that you can access, update, correct and delete your registration information or other personal information provided when using our services. When accessing, updating, correcting and deleting the above information, we may require you to authenticate to ensure the security of your account.
8、 Information we may share
We and our affiliates will not share your personal information with any third party without your consent, except in the following cases:
We and our affiliates may share your personal information with our affiliates, partners and third-party service providers, contractors and agents (such as communication service providers who send e-mail or push notifications on our behalf, map service providers who provide us with location data) (they may not be located in your jurisdiction) for the following purposes: 1) providing our services to you; 2) Achieve the purposes described in the "how we may use the information" section;
In order to ensure better service for you, we may share your information with third-party technical service providers (e.g. push technical service providers), which does not contain any identification information of you. On the premise of using any identification information that does not include you, we may use the relevant analysis data for commercial purposes with a third party.
9、 Information security
We use various security technologies and procedures to prevent the loss, improper use, unauthorized reading or disclosure of information. For example, in some services, we will use encryption technology (such as SSL) to protect the personal information you provide. However, please understand that due to technical limitations and possible malicious means, in the Internet industry, even if we do our best to strengthen security measures, it is impossible to always ensure 100% information security. You need to know that the system and communication network you use to access our services may have problems due to factors beyond our control.
10、 Minors use our services
13、 How to contact us
Feedback: you can submit feedback with the product function page on our platform;
Customer service email: in order to better protect your rights and interests, we have specially set up firstname.lastname@example.org Email, you can contact us through this email;
（2） If you are not satisfied with our reply, or if our handling of your personal information infringes upon your legitimate rights and interests, and we still refuse to improve after you give us feedback, you can complain and report to the industrial and commercial, public security and other regulatory authorities.